This document clearly states the Refund Policy of Hunt For Flights.
WHEN CAN YOU CLAIM A REFUND?
- If a customer came across a cheaper airfare online within 3 hours of booking flight tickets with Hunt For Flights for an identical itinerary, then, in that case, he/she is entitled to claim a refund.
- If a customer has an opportunity to seek a refund for a schedule from the warranty policy.
- Note that a person can only claim a refund for a particular itinerary once, even if cheaper prices are made available in more than one website.
HOW TO CLAIM REFUND?
- Give us a call at our customer service number to state the price that you have received contrary to our guaranteed price. Legitimacy needs to be maintained by you in regards to the contract made by the lower-cost provider website while you send us the email. The difference in the prices will be refunded.
HOW TO STATE A REIMBURSEMENT?
- If a customer wishes to receive reimbursement, it is necessary for him/her to deliver by post the desired paperwork for the same in order to claim a refund over a low price policy. The paperwork should mention travel time and date, name of the destination, title of the flight, airfare, and course of provider, along with other information.